Our client has an opening for a HR & Performance Development Business Partner.
Reporting to the Manager, Human Resources, the successful candidate must be customer focused, thrive in a fast paced, ever-changing environment while maintaining a high level of professionalism, accuracy, and detail.
This position will function as a strategic business partner to develop, support, and execute various employee relations, performance management and communication strategies in support of their assigned partner group within the business.
Successful Candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Post-secondary education with an emphasis on HR, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience in manufacturing or agricultural industry considered an asset
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate, and manage multiple competing priorities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated professional maturity and ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong sense of urgency to complete tasks
- Detail-oriented with a focus on delivering high quality work
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Demonstrated computer proficiency: Microsoft Suite
- Project management experience considered an asset.
- Lead the execution of role clarity and competency project across the organization in collaboration with leaders across the business.
- Facilitate discussions and working sessions with leaders to define project accountabilities and obtain alignment to project plan and the initiatives objectives
- Provide support to the business in completing project deliverables
- Provides advice and guidance to management and staff regarding all areas of HR employee relations for the assigned client group within the business.
- Build positive working relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Ensures HR Fundamentals/HR processes are delivered on time and with highest quality standards.
- Assist in execution of HR programs and policies regarding performance management, training and development, compensation, employee relations, recognition and engagement and others as assigned.
- Other HR activities as required.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jared Larsen at 506-852-8068 for a confidential exchange of information. Or use the “Apply For Job” button at the bottom to confidentially share a copy of your resume
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.