Human Resources Business Partner
Saint Leonard, NB
Our client, a leader in the Forest Products industry is looking for a HR Business Partner to join their Saint Leonard, NB location.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Human Resources
- 3+ years of experience in a strategic Human Resources role is a strong asset
- Labour Relations experience is considered a strong asset
- CPHR designation considered an asset
- Excellent computer skills
- Customer focused individual with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills in both French and English
- Energetic self-starter who enjoys working autonomously in a fast paced, team oriented environment
- Provide strategic advice and support to employees and Managers in a broad range of HR functions
- Support talent acquisition through the recruitment process, in partnership with leaders and other HR Colleagues
- Partner closely with colleagues in HR and Operations to deliver on the Talent Management and Employee Engagement strategies
- Prepare and deliver employee communications, presentations and correspondence
- Implement a wide variety of Human Resource projects and initiative and ensure alignment throughout our business
- Partner with client groups to positively impact the employee experience through coaching, mentoring and developing others
- Understand our HR systems and ensure they are optimized
- Ensure consistent application of HR policies and procedures
- Compile and complete HR reporting and data analysis
- Act as a liaison with key functional areas in Human Resources such as immigration, disability case management, compensation, benefits, HRIS, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jared Larsen at 506-852-8068 for a confidential exchange of information. Or use the “Apply For Job” button at the bottom to confidentially share a copy of your resume
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.