As the Business Solutions Group, IT Director, you will be responsible for the strategic , relationship and operational management of the business your service and you will report to the Senior Director of Business Solutions working with the JDI IT leadership team.
- Create a digital transformation roadmap for the organization and ensure its integration and alignment with the organization’s strategic goals and objectives.
- Develop and maintain an active 3-year IT plan to support business direction.
- Act as a change agent aligning cross organizational initiatives.
Business Unit Customer Relationship Management
- Develop deep expertise in the business and industry.
- Understand the functional capabilities of systems enabling business processes.
- Manage service level objectives and service performance and status of projects.
- Promote enterprise shared solutions and processes.
- Monitor overall satisfaction with delivered services from IT.
- Manage the IT budget for the business units.
- Manage the portfolio of active projects affecting any companies in the division.
- Ensure compliance with enterprise policy, process, and standards.
- Implement management plans for IT vendors.
- Ensure strong vendor relationship management plans exist for strategic business systems partners.
- Build for the future by coaching and mentoring a high performing team.
- Follow enterprise guidelines delivering consistent performance management of assigned staff.
- Ensure systems are optimized and leveraged across groups, following enterprise practices
- Coordinate business continuity plans to ensure they meet the needs of the business.
- 10 + years of IT experience
- 5+ years of industry experience (manufacturing, consumer products or transportation)
- Master’s degree
- Progressive Leadership experience
- Demonstrated strategic digital transformation.
- Passionate about technology and a business leader.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jared Larsen at 506-852-8068 for a confidential exchange of information. Or use the “Apply For Job” button at the bottom to confidentially share a copy of your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.