Our client, a well-respected, large and establish leader in the Forest Products industry is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor. The Maintenance Supervisor will lead a team of 10+ Licensed Trades.
- Education Required: Trade certification or associate degree
- Years of Experience Required: 4-7 years of supervisory experience
- Mechanical knowledge is essential
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office and JD Edwards are an asset
- Ability to prioritize tasks to consistently meet deadlines
- Supervision of industrial mechanics and welders in a mill setting
- Training and development of apprentice
- Scheduling and preparing work orders
- Assisting with parts and inventory control, payroll, and preparing and submitting daily and weekly reports
- Commitment to top performance in a safe work environment is necessary
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jared Larsen at 506-852-8068 for a confidential exchange of information. Or use the “Apply For Job” button at the bottom to confidentially share a copy of your resume
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.