Manager, Accounting and Report
Saint John, NB
Our client has an opening for Manager of Accounting and Reporting based in Saint John, NB
This role will report to the Director of Finance and oversee all of the accounting and reporting for the retail group.
- Responsible for reviewing financial statements and other related reports
- Responsible for reviewing and updating internal controls and accounting policies and procedures
- Mentoring and coaching of accounting team
- Business advisor to operations and other key stakeholders
- Lead and participate in projects to improve financial processes and data
- Management of the external audit
- Special projects and ad-hoc analysis as required
Successful Candidate will possess the following:
- Business Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or relevant work experience
- Professional accounting designation
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to read and interpret data
- Supervisory experience
- Strong communication skills, self-driven, motivated, brings value to every interaction.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jared Larsen at 506-852-8068 for a confidential exchange of information. Or use the “Apply For Job” button at the bottom to confidentially share a copy of your resume
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.