Saint John, NB
Our client is looking for a Manager, Continuous improvement at their Saint John, NB location.
- Exceed customer service goals through analyzing and resolving problems; identifying trends; recommending process, system and efficiency improvements related to our order to cash process;
- Develop digital strategy and lead the individual project executions;
- Continuously monitor, measure and improve data integrity and reporting of KPI’s across the organization;
- Lead the development of processes, standards and best practices in data management. Develop overall strategy and roadmap to address data integrity issues and ensure continuous improvement;
- Champion and drive adoption of self-service data visualization;
- Lead cross-functional teams through coaching and facilitation, facilitating rapid project deployment;
- Lead analytics to deliver accurate, meaningful analytics and reporting to enable informed business decisions;
- Monitor innovation, trends and best practices in enterprise applications, business intelligence, and data management;
- Recommend and report on performance metrics (KPIs) to regularly analyze performance of team functions against customer needs, ensuring that the company continues to grow;
- Responsible for defining the client needs, developing a proposal to meet those needs, as well as overseeing the implementation of the complete project solution;
- Manage and refine customer, shipment, and lane analysis as well as the underlying tools, assumptions and models in partnership with operations;
- Sustain the organization’s 5S program deployment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Commerce or Engineering preferred; Master’s Degree considered an asset
- 3+ years of experience developing and implementing big data technology, analytics and visualization
- 2+ years of demonstrated leadership experience
- Experience in Transportation, Logistics or Supply Chain considered an asset
- Project Management Certification considered an asset
- Change Management Certification considered an asset
- Six Sigma Green Belt considered an asset
- Demonstrated experience in business intelligence, data warehousing, enterprise reporting, and master data management.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven track record of project management, development, documentation, presentation and implementation of functional requirements leading to the implementation of new business processes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of reporting tools; expert knowledge in Excel and ERP experience preferred.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Data integrity
- Capacity utilization rate (CUR)
- Project schedule variance (PSV)
- Project cost variance (PCV)
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jared Larsen at 506-852-8068 for a confidential exchange of information. Or use the “Apply For Job” button at the bottom to confidentially share a copy of your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.