Our client has an opening for a Manager, Digital Product.
Objectives of this Role
- Drive product strategies and long-term vision to build best in class digital products
- Partner with UX team to conduct user research and usability studies, collaborating with designers, developers and research teams to identify opportunities for new and existing features and functionalities
- Ability to craft a product vision (short to long term) and align with our strategy
- Partner with business owners and product teams to build product roadmaps that will be incorporated into the broader Ecommerce portfolio plan
- Work on managing, storing, processing and analyzing large data sets to identify business opportunities/efficiencies
- Evaluate, analyze, and understand the voice of the customer through a variety of data sources
- Monitor, analyze, and act on key product analytics. Continually improve the product, increase retention rate, and boost customer lifetime value (LTV).
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Manage the product roadmap and backlog for all digital products
- Oversee and manage lead requirements discovery, solution design, user story writing, feature development, and user acceptance testing
- Partner with the executive teams to identify key capabilities needed as well as identifying potential issues
- Partner with cross functional teams regularly to ensure alignment on feature development and prioritization
- Partner with IT to manage the roadmap and backlog to ensure that IT delivers all capabilities on time and per expectation
- Monitor and evaluate product performance to ensure constant product iteration and improvements
Skills and Qualifications
- Magento platform experience & knowledge is an asset.
- 3-5 years experience in digital product management or similar
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and negotiating skills
- Usability and customer-focused design experience a plus
- Passionate about building great products and solving customer and business problems
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jared Larsen at 506-852-8068 for a confidential exchange of information. Or use the “Apply For Job” button at the bottom to confidentially share a copy of your resume
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.