Our client, a leader in premium tissue product manufacturing – including national brands and private label – attributes their success to the exceptional individuals within their organization. Renowned for their commitment to delivering top-quality products and outstanding service, they are currently seeking a dynamic Plant Manager to drive excellence and innovation at their facility.
As the Plant Manager, you will play a pivotal role in achieving key performance results for the site. We are seeking a visionary leader with a proven track record of 15+ years in progressively senior roles within manufacturing facilities. A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is preferred, and experience in converting paper tissue products is highly valued.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (preferred)
- 15+ years of progressive and senior leadership experience within a manufacturing facility
- Previous experience in converting paper tissue products (preferred)
- Working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma, Visual Management, and 5S
- Cultivate a World-Class Culture: Drive employee experience and engagement initiatives that foster a culture of inclusion and belonging.
- Safety Leadership: Promote a positive safety culture, ensuring adherence to organizational safety standards and practices, while driving continuous improvement and lean manufacturing principles.
- Strategic Direction: Provide strategic direction and supervision, ensuring day-to-day execution aligns with company values and achieves all plant operating objectives.
- Engineering and Manufacturing Excellence: Drive improvements in engineering and manufacturing across all areas of the facility, fostering a culture of innovation.
- Initiative Prioritization: Oversee the prioritization and progression of key initiatives, as well as the development of goals, operational budgets, and streamlined processes.
- Accountability for Results: Take accountability for operational and financial results versus plan, addressing any issues that could impact goal attainment.
- Leadership Collaboration: Lead the site leadership team to ensure collaboration, leveraging of resources, innovations, and process improvements across the manufacturing group.
- Compliance and Standards: Ensure strict adherence to all company standards, practices, policies, as well as relevant legal and regulatory compliance and reporting.
If you are interested in becoming part of an organization that will value your leadership, experience, and dedication to excellence, click on the “Apply for Job” button below to confidentially share a copy of your resume. For additional details on this opportunity, please contact Lynn Breau at 506-852-8043 for a confidential exchange of information.
To apply for this job please visit personnel-search.com.