Saint John, NB
Our client is seeking a Project Manager in Saint John, NB.
- Track and assist in each phase of projects and Turnarounds, including planning, execution, monitoring, and closing. Review status of projects, track schedules and prepare reports as required.
- Act as site deputy Site Manager when required for all activities with customer.
- Provide regular (daily, weekly, or monthly) briefs based on project stage and status of project status, progression, and implementation issues and resolutions to ensure that Site Manager is fully abreast of project executions.
- Represent Irving Equipment Limited; help resolve any customer concerns in a professional manner.
- Track, elevate, and provide updates on Service and Project delivery. Identifying risks to cost and schedule that may impact ability to provide agreed services and outcomes.
- Analyze project issues and develop recommendations to meet productivity, quality, and satisfaction goals and objectives. Engage crane supervisors and engineering as required.
- Develop and implement means (metrics, key performance indicators, and critical success factors) for monitoring execution, project progress, risk analysis, cost, return on investment/value, impacts and problem solving. Collect, analyze, and report on performance measures to evaluate effectiveness and identify improvement areas.
- Assist in developing schedules to meet project requirements and monitor and report performance against plans to ensure that schedule objectives are met.
- Track and monitor the overall outcome of the projects and deliverables.
- Available for night shift support during Turnarounds.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary education: Bachelor of Science in Civil/Mechanical Engineering
- Strong organizational skills, coordinating and scheduling of work
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Proficiency in MS Office and strong communication is a requirement
- Experience as a Project Manager in a heavy industrial environment is a definite asset.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) designation is an asset.
- Strong financial acumen to manage project budgets.
- Able to provide direction to different team members while working on multiple projects.
- Flexible working style to adapt quickly to changing priorities, unforeseen circumstances, and tight timelines; able to redirect the focus of the team quickly.
- Strong communication skills; written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Proactive mindset; always searching to identify possible issues from multiple areas and developing plans to mitigate.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jared Larsen at 506-852-8068 for a confidential exchange of information. Or use the “Apply For Job” button at the bottom to confidentially share a copy of your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.