Saint John, NB
Our client is seeking a Project Manager for their Saint John, NB operation and will focus on leading equipment upgrades and implementation of new technologies.
Your Role Expectations:
- Contribute to and align projects with the company strategic plan
- Leading teams to evaluate mechanical, electrical and automation equipment upgrades
- Initiate and develop projects to achieve business strategic goals
- Leading change with project stakeholders
- Prepare project scope, budgets, schedules, quality targets and objectives for funding approval
- Execute, monitor, control, and close approved projects
- Monitor schedule and cost performance and respond to gaps
- Coordinate and manage industrial trades contractors
- Engage engineering and industry expert consultants in delivering solution milestones
- Identify opportunities for improving energy efficiency, ergonomics, and employee safety
- Be a health and safety leader on our team
Professional Skills Expectations:
- Bachelor’s degree, technical degree, or industrial trade
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong initiative, prioritization, and focus on the customer
- Experience in project management, job planning/scheduling, and interpreting engineering drawings is considered valuable.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Teams, PowerPoint
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment
- Comfortable learning new systems and processes
- Commitment to continuous education and professional growth (Lean Six Sigma, PMP, P. Eng)
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jared Larsen at 506-852-8068 for a confidential exchange of information. Or use the “Apply For Job” button at the bottom to confidentially share a copy of your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.