With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, our client offers you the chance to grow your career across a diverse group of companies.
We are seeking a senior strategic professional for the role of Property Manager to join our client’s team in southeastern New Brunswick. The Manager position is focused on the delivery of services including, but not limited to cafeteria, gym, maintenance, custodial, groundskeeping, reception, print room, mail room and corporate fleet.
The successful candidate will provide the following:
- Leadership to departments and staff while ensuring daily management processes are being followed. Maintain and foster a focus on process improvement using the IMS framework and drive results through key metrics. Ensure employee performance reviews are carried out. Plan and execute monthly team meetings. Support and/or attend department meetings. Guide and support employee development. Back up when necessary for employees.
- Build and maintain annual operating budget, review monthly financial statements, cut purchase orders as required, review and approve invoices, investigate and resolve invoice discrepancies, review and sign cheques. Annual review and update of Fixed Asset Schedule.
- Ensure execution of all building events, minor and major, adhering to budget and ensuring events are up to a standard of excellence.
- Safety management of building. Ensure building audits are conducted.
- Support all businesses, respond to inquiries and requests in a timely manner. Assist with space allocations, storage, people- moves, furniture moves, purchases, disposals, reconfigurations, procure furniture ensuring adherence to standards.
You will have significant demonstrated project management, continuous improvement and event planning experience. You are a thoughtful collaborator and experienced team leader, effectively able to engage and work across diverse stakeholder groups, providing strategic advice and counsel, resulting in strong relationships, understanding and trust. You thrive in a fast-paced, high-quality work environment, where attention to detail is critical while managing multiple projects and competing priorities.
You hold an undergraduate degree or equivalent and 8+ years of leadership experience in a high functioning business environment.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Lynn Breau at 506-852-8043 for a confidential exchange of information. Or use the “Apply For Job” button at the bottom to confidentially share a copy of your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.