Our client, Atlantic Canada’s largest heavy duty truck and trailer dealership is looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager in Moncton, NB.
Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for profitable revenue generation through identifying new business opportunities and developing strategies for growth.
- Post Secondary Education in a related field.
- 10 years of sales management experience
- Experience in the transportation industry preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to influence, communicate and present at various levels of business.
- Must exude energy and passion for superior customer service and building and retaining customer loyalty.
- Demonstrated ability to energize, empower and engage team to get results.
- The ability to manage, analyze and present analytics and key metrics.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Experience creating and maintaining a sales and marketing budget
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to convey information clearly and concisely.
- Demonstrated proficiency developing, working with, and implementing Business Plans.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Develop and execute overall company wide sales and marketing strategy.
- Develop and execute on new business and or product development to generate new revenue streams.
- Manage the research of new and existing markets and provide recommendations.
- Oversee sales analytics, data management and performance management.
- Provide leadership, support, and direction to the sales team.
- Defines market potential by analyzing market surveys and sales statistics; estimating volume and profit potential; preparing forecasts
- Develops sales volume by establishing sales policy, objectives, pricing, and discounts; assigning quotas; negotiating key contracts.
- Develop and implement promotional strategies and implement advertising campaigns.
- Maintains rapport with key customers by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; resolving problems.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Develop and implement financial plan that executes on sales and marketing strategy.
Key Success Measures
- Scorecard Results
- Business Plan Results
- Departmental Results
- Customer Satisfaction
- Increased Market Share
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jared Larsen at 506-852-8068 for a confidential exchange of information. Or use the “Apply For Job” button at the bottom to confidentially share a copy of your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.