Our client, a leading food producer has an opening for a Sr. Brand Manager – Retail in the Moncton, NB location.
As the successful candidate, you will develop and execute marketing plans for the company’s brand and oversee the execution of packaging design, sponsorships and shopper marketing initiatives.
Successful candidate will possess a combination of following qualifications:
- University degree in Business Administration – major in Marketing preferred
- 5+ years of experience in brand management and product development
- Quantitative, business analysis & project management skills
- Creative & strategic thinking/planning skills
- Problem solving, negotiating and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills (oral & written)
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Advanced skills with PowerPoint, Excel & Word
- Develop and execute marketing plans for the Retail brand in Canada, US and International. Includes master brand and product focused campaigns and initiatives (i.e. mass media, digital, shopper marketing, product trial initiatives, research, etc.). Manage agency partners.
- Lead packaging design development for innovation and renovation projects working with key stakeholders. Collaborate on new product innovation and renovation projects to ensure alignment with brand marketing plans.
- Develop strategies/contracts and oversee execution of sponsorship for major properties, delivering positive ROI and increasing market share in key sponsorship regions. Manage agency partners.
- Develop and execute shopper marketing plans in support of marketing and sales plans. Monitor and measure results. Manage agency partners.
- Strategic product portfolio management and insights
- Team Leadership – Manage Brand Manager, Content Manager and Marketing Coordinator, overseeing key projects and providing coaching and leadership.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jared Larsen at 506-852-8068 for a confidential exchange of information. Or use the “Apply For Job” button at the bottom to confidentially share a copy of your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.