Our client, a leader in mobile and modular prefabricated structures is looking for a Senior Designer with 3+ years experience as a building designer.
This position will be based in their Sussex, New Brunswick Head Office. The ideal candidate will have experience as a Design/Builder particularly in modular, wood frame, concrete and steel construction. As the ideal candidate you should be a team player, work well with others and have an eye for detail.
You will have the ability to multi-task while maintaining focus on deadlines, have strong organizational skills and can communicate clearly both verbally and written.
- Ensure designs meet customer expectations efficiently and effectively
- Ensure designs to meet the requirements of the National Building Code of Canada (NBCC).
- Supervise a team of Designers and review and approve work done by team members.
- Assist in project management and inspection of construction projects in the shop and in the field.
- Work closely with our sales team to provide preliminary designs and solutions for potential customers.
- Develop new product ideas with the members of the senior leadership team.
- Architecture degree, Civil Engineering degree, Architectural Technology diploma or Civil Engineering Technology diploma
- Several years experience working as a building designer
- Working knowledge of the requirements of the National Building Code of Canada (NBCC)
- Working knowledge of CAD & 3D software
- Experience with Microsoft Office
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jared Larsen at 506-852-8068 for a confidential exchange of information. Or use the “Apply For Job” button at the bottom to confidentially share a copy of your resume
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.