Saint John, NB
Our client has an opening for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner, based in Saint John.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Human Resources for the Construction and Equipment Division and working closely with the General Manager and leadership team, you will be responsible for the development and execution of operational HR strategies for the Company.
Your practical and hands-on approach allows you to contribute to the operational and organizational success of the Company. You are exceptional at influencing and communicating, easily building relationships and promoting teamwork from the front line to the leadership team. An innovative and creative problem solver you embrace technology and lead change with energy and enthusiasm.
The specific qualifications for this role include:
- Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in Human Resources, Business, or a related discipline.
- Experience Required: 5+ years relevant experience in Human Resources or 5+ years experience leading operational teams in a manufacturing environment.
- A CPHR designation or equivalent is an asset.
- A self-starter with the drive to deliver exceptional results with an ability to prioritize, coordinate, and manage multiple activities in a matrix organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and demanding environment while remaining positive and focused.
- A keen eye for detail and demonstrating a high sense of urgency in delivering high quality customer service.
- Collaborative in nature and possess finely tuned communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Assess and anticipate business needs related to the workforce forecast and ensure staffing levels are appropriate to meet customer demands
- Analyze HR trends and metrics to develop appropriate talent management strategies.
- Ensure the accuracy of employee information in the HR system.
- Collaborate with managers and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Consult with leaders to provide guidance and day-to-day support (eg. coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Ensure consistent interpretation, guidance, and application of HR policies and procedures.
- Develop contract terms for external hires and internal promotions and transfers.
- Lead the new hire onboarding process.
- Other duties as required.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Rini John (email@example.com) at 506-852-8049 for a confidential exchange of information. Or use the “Apply For Job” button at the bottom to confidentially share a copy of your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.