Saint John, NB
Our client, a large diverse group of companies has an opening for a Senior Manager – Disability Management that will be based out of their Head Office in Saint John, NB .
- Post-Secondary Education – University or College Degree in related field (e.g., Human Resources Management, Safety Management, Social Studies, or Health Sciences).
- A minimum of five year’s disability management experience preferred.
- Previously demonstrated coordination and management of complex cases, involving Workers’ Compensation claims, and non-occupational Short-Term and Long-Term Disability cases.
- Strong attention to detail and knowledge of workers’ compensation benefit systems in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Newfoundland & Labrador.
- Understand multi-jurisdictional complexity with varied benefits coverages across provinces and local workers’ compensation systems across Canada and the United States.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- MS Office skills and familiarity with Disability Management Software and Information Systems.
- Disability Management Certification, or progress towards Certification is an asset.
- Experienced in a leadership and/or supervisory position of on-site and remote employees.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies and change management is preferred.
- Analytics mindset and ability to think critically on trends.
- Proficient use of MS Excel and an ability to manipulate data.
- Lead a strong team of Disability Managers in Daily Management activities and processes.
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the team.
- Provide strategies and recommendations in facilitating complex cases.
- Execute process improvements with multiple stakeholders across businesses and levels in the organization.
- Communicating claim and trend information to Senior Leadership Teams in the various business levels across the broader organization.
- Leverage virtual technology to meet with internal and external customers via video-conference and other media.
- Develop and execute plans to strengthen relationships and improve outcomes with various Workers’ Compensation Boards.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.