Saint John, NB
Our client is looking for an Accountant to join their Saint John, NB location.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Accounts Receivable/Payable
- Ensure Accounts Receivable and Payable transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Accounts Receivable recorded and deposited daily;
- Accounts Payable recorded and paid bi-weekly.
- Maintain listing of accounts receivable and action collection of accounts – Biweekly follow-up with accounts > 90 days old.
- Process deposits by cheque and direct deposit
- Key and clear cancelled cheques for preparation of reconciliation of banks
- Prepare, verify and process invoices and reconcile to accounts payable GL ledger
- Maintain updated vendor files
- Assist with the preparation for federal and operational budget submissions
- Monitor budget implementation and provide reports
- Assist with the preparation and analysis of financial statements
- HST Filing
- WCB filing
- Prepare travel and accommodation warrants and travel advances
- Review and reconciliation of divisional credit cards monthly
- Oversee invoicing and billing to national office for travel-related expenses
- Maintain filing system for all financial documents
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Director of Finance/CEO
- Participate in biweekly payroll and verify accuracy of client invoicing hours as directed
- Record and Reconcile ID Revenue and Expenses
- Produce Invoices and maintain reconciliation of collection
- Provide monthly statistics on ID Services to Identification Services Technician
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jared Larsen at 506-852-8068 for a confidential exchange of information. Or use the “Apply For Job” button at the bottom to confidentially share a copy of your resume
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.