Saint John, NB
Our client, Atlantic Canada’s largest retail building supply chain has an opening for a Sr. Construction Manager. The Sr. Construction Manager will be responsible for projects across the Maritimes.
- Post-secondary education in engineering or construction technology and 5 years minimum training and experience with a track record of success in the management and delivery of multi-discipline (architectural, civil, mechanical, electrical, structural) construction project
- Eng, MBA, or PMP
- 10+ years of construction project management experience
- 10+ years of leadership experience in leading high performing teams
- Must be willing to travel to oversee projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Mediate when disputes arise with contractors over contractual terms and obligations
- Manage multi-disciplinary constructions projects at one time and follow the projects from conceptualization stage to final commissioning
- Working closely with client groups to establish project requirements and objectives, and managing the project design and implementation process to assure attainment of the objectives
- Reviewing and awarding tenders for new construction/renovations
- Monitoring and inspection of construction activities to ensure quality of work and adherence to specified timelines
- Delivery of projects on time and on budget
- Serve as a mentor and leader to project staff, creating a culture of continual improvement, innovation and open communication
- Assure that projects are developed primarily to meet and exceed specific customer requirements
- Lead multiple building/renovations projects for new stores, distribution centers, Atlas truss plants
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jared Larsen at 506-852-8068 for a confidential exchange of information. Or use the “Apply For Job” button at the bottom to confidentially share a copy of your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.