Sr. Organizational Effectiveness Specialist
Hybrid (Saint John, NB)
Our client is seeking a Senior Organizational Effectiveness Specialist to join their team.
As a Senior Organizational Effectiveness Specialist you will lead the planning, development, delivery and evaluation of organizational effectiveness activities to meet long term and short-term needs in support of the strategic direction of the organization. Using organizational effectiveness and best practices in the areas of organizational design, change management, and team effectiveness, you will create customized implementation approaches based on business needs. In this role you will provide expertise in the development of organizational effectiveness programs for significant operating plan programs and projects.
Your roles and responsibilities:
- Experience working with business leaders to understand both pain points and opportunities in order to design people strategies that result in optimal work design, faster adoptions, a more engaged and prepared workforce, and a quicker realization of ROIs and benefits
- Experience designing, developing and implementing organizational structure and people strategies that align with operating models and the overall vision and strategy.
- Belief in the importance of living our value of People Matter by incorporating human-centric design principles to business improvements
- Experience leading needs and performance analysis activities such as workshops, focus groups, or interviews and provide executive-level reports that outline trends and associated recommendations for action.
- Ability to develop and deliver executive level presentations that bring together strategy and high-level concepts
- Ability to develop and implement change management strategies and plans in support of business and enterprise-wide projects or initiatives including impact analyses, identifying key stakeholders, assessing change readiness, analyzing and preparing risk mitigation tactics and identifying/managing anticipated resistance.
- Establish two-way communication process with project participants, senior management and all other stakeholders to maintain support, negotiate priorities and ensure the change initiatives stay on track
- Provide post-implementation status updates and support to stakeholders to ensure ongoing project success
- Experience applying organizational design frameworks
- Knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Results oriented with the ability to prioritize and deliver against key priorities
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both oral and written
- Able to work with multidisciplinary teams in a positive and productive manner
- Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships; succeed in a team and work independently
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
Education and experience
- 5 to 10 years of experience in organizational effectiveness or related discipline
- Experience with organizational change efforts
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Change management certification or designation an asset
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.