Saint John, NB
Our client is currently seeking a Superintendent, Field Services for their Saint John, NB location.
- Education Required: Technical or College Diploma, in either Industrial Mechanics, Mechanical Technician or Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Years of Experience Required: 5 or more years’ experience as a Foreman/Supervisor
- Excellent computer and communication skills
- Requirement to have flexibility to travel within Atlantic Canada (including Newfoundland and Labrador)
- Will be required to work additional hours to meet schedule requirements
- Ensure all work is performed is in accordance with safety policies and regulations.
- Quoting and bidding for upcoming projects, turnarounds, etc., and ensuring we have the adequate resources to complete the quoted scope of work.
- Work with Supervisors to coordinate all aspects work assigned to the team, from start to finish so that it is completed on time and within budget
- Monitor progress and performance against plan; take action to resolve problems and minimize delays
- Identify, develop, coach and mentor Front Line Supervisors and Field Services Employees.
- Communicate clear instructions to team members and ensure problems with scope are addressed early
- Consistent communication with our customers
- Set priorities, allocates tasks, and coordinates employees to meet targets and milestones
- Conduct meetings with employees to provide updates on various subjects including customer feedback, company messages and pre-planning of upcoming work
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jared Larsen at 506-852-8068 for a confidential exchange of information. Or use the “Apply For Job” button at the bottom to confidentially share a copy of your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.