New Annan, PEI
Our client a food manufacturer has an opening for a Talent Acquisition Specialist in their New Annan, PEI location.
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will provide recruiting expertise by developing recruitment strategies in alignment with business’ workforce planning needs.
Partner with Hiring Managers to attract, source and select key talent for the Organization.
- Completion of College diploma or University degree; with Human Resources as the primary area of focus.
- Experienced in Recruitment and Employee Engagement initiatives.
- Strong understanding of the Immigration process
- Experience in a Unionized Environment would be considered an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written & oral), and presentation skills.
- Good social media knowledge and skills
- Proven coaching and analytical skills.
- Must be able to manage time and maintain confidentiality.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop recruitment plans to meet business needs in partnership with Hiring Managers.
- Execute the recruitment process including posting, attracting, sourcing, screening, and selecting high quality applicants.
- Build and maintain a network of contacts to ensure a pipeline of talent is readily available to meet business needs.
- Execute comprehensive recruitment marketing plans (including a social media platform) to source qualified candidates.
- Build relationship and the planning and execution of key career awareness events and opportunities including student recruitment, career fairs, post-secondary partnerships and community service groups (i.e. Immigration, Third Party Recruiters, Community Navigators, Career Bridges).
- Be the primary contact for Third Party Recruiters
- Assist candidates and employees with Immigration Process
- Complete the seasonal hire for Harvest
- Coordinate new employee orientations and onboarding
- Facilitate annual work force planning process
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jared Larsen at 506-852-8068 for a confidential exchange of information. Or use the “Apply For Job” button at the bottom to confidentially share a copy of your resume
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.