Our client, a leader in the Transportation sector for over 50 years is looking for a Vice President, Human Resources in their Moncton Head Office.
Our client is looking for an experienced, ambitious and professional HR leader who has a proven successful track record of delivering best in class strategic and operational HR solutions that truly impacts business success.
You will be leading a team of up to 20 professionals across Canada and an active member of the Executive Leadership team.
Experience and Education:
- University degree with a concentration in Human Resources, Business, or related discipline
- CPHR designation or equivalent
- 15+ years’ relevant experience in Human Resources, currently working at a senior level, ideally with a focus on recruitment and retention, employee growth and development, compensation and familiarity with federally regulated companies would be an advantage.
- Drive and motivation to further your career within the company
- Experience leading an HR team of professionals across multiple sites and provinces within Canada,
- Previous experience working within a Shared Services business model (asset)
- Strong personal credibility, influencing, and other communication skills
- Exposure to Continuous Improvement tools, methodologies, and culture
- Exposure to both non-bargaining and unionized environments
- Communicate fluently, both written and orally in English and French (asset)
- Travel within Canada
- Participate as an executive team member on strategy and business planning, translating those strategic decisions into HR strategies and plans
- Lead a team of HR professionals based in Atlantic Canada, Quebec and Ontario to deliver best in class people practices.
- Collaborate with Corporate VP HR and other senior HR leaders across the organization to define and implement the HR strategic agenda
- Lead the implementation of talent acquisition, development, planning, and performance development strategies to attract and retain the best employees through a positive employee experience
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jared Larsen at 506-852-8068 for a confidential exchange of information. Or use the “Apply For Job” button at the bottom to confidentially share a copy of your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.